Professional Roofing Contractors Installation Process
What to Expect
Once you have selected us to install your new roof, we will:
- Meet with you to pick out a color and schedule an approximate time for installation.
- We will next order all of your roofing supplies and set up delivery dates for materials and dumpster.
- As your installation date approaches we will keep you updated as to any possible delays such as material back orders or inclement weather. (We will always monitor the weather prior to your project starting each day to ensure dry days!)
- We will contact you the day before we start your project in case you need to make arrangements of any kind.
The Installation Process
- The first thing we will do is prep your home (cover and protect all landscaping, siding and windows) to ensure nothing is damaged.
- Next, we will begin the removal process (the tear off). We will only remove what we can reinstall the same day. (Most roof projects can be 100% completed in one day)
- After the removal, we will inspect your decking for any water damage or dry rotting. If we find it, we will replace it. Most of the time your estimator/project manager will find it when inspecting and estimating your project. It won't be a surprise.
- Next, we will install your decking with ice shield protection and decking underlayment.
- We will now install your new shingles and install ventilation for your roof to breath.
- Finally, we will do any final touches needed for your project such as chimney flashings, capping the shingles at the peak, trimming the rake edges exc.
- Now your roof is complete. We will now do a detailed clean up job to ensure no debris, nails or staples are left behind.
- Now that the project is complete your project manager will meet with you to answer any questions, do a walk around the home to make sure everything is complete and then collect payment.
- The dumpster box is removed the following morning.
- The days following you will receive compliments from neighbors, friends and family on how great the job looks!